10.10.2008
Potty Time
Well, I was off of work this week and had a blast! Caleb and I went on our first field trip to a farm, to the zoo, shopping, had play dates with some ladies from church, and helped a friend do some homeschooling as well. It was so good to actually get out of the house and be able to spend some quality time with Caleb before the baby arrives. I have also been having Caleb sit on the potty this week and he has done a great job just sitting there and reading, but something amazing happened last night. We were sitting at the dinner table having dinner with a good friend of ours from church and Caleb began to grunt! Tommy picked him up and rushed to the bathroom where they began to read the usual book, "Polar Bear, Polar Bear." Then all of the sudden from the back of the house I heard, "Oh my gosh, you did it! Kelly he did it!" I ran to the bathroom and Tommy lifted him up off the toilet so that I could view this amazing thing: the pooh of our two year old. We sang and danced around like crazy people and then gave Caleb a pop sickle. Tommy said when Caleb actually "went" his eyes got so big and he said, "Whoa, yucky." So later that night, before it was time for Caleb to get into bed, I had him try to go pee pee. Well, I sat him on the toilet and he started straining and he pooted and said, "Yea...." Then he pooted again and said, "Yea..." So maybe he is getting the gist of this potty thing. I hope this is the beginnings of getting him into pull-ups and out of diapers. Yea, for Caleb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OMG, this post cracked me up! Congrats, little man!
Post a Comment