



Well, only six more weeks to go!! I can't believe it! The wait is starting to feel a little longer just because I am getting so excited about our sweet little ones arrival. Tommy is getting excited as well, but when we were talking the other night, I think it became real to him when I said, "Only 6 more weeks." Then, he said, "We are going to have two kids." I guess when you are not pregnant you don't think about the reality of a baby coming into your world as much. So here are some pictures of me in the last 6 weeks of the pregnancy and I am only posting them because my family is wanting to see me pregnant, otherwise they would not be on here! I am feeling a little frumpy! Tommy took some goofy pictures of me and I didn't post most of them but I did post one and the last one is me being embarrassed. Oh, by the way, if it is a girl she will be named, Lainey Elizabeth Speirs. If it is a boy, he will be named, Nathan Andrew Speirs (Nate). Hope you enjoy the pics. HA HA!

2 comments:
Kelly, You are too cute.
Take care,
Constance
Beautiful pregnant Kelly!
Post a Comment