7.19.2007

Vacation

I just wanted everyone to know that I will not be writing on the blog for about three weeks because Caleb and I are taking a trip down to Louisiana. We will be going down for about two weeks and then Tommy will fly down and meet us. I am getting so excited about going home because I have not been home since New Years. My family has not seen Caleb since he was 2 months old and boy are they going to be surprised when they see him; pictures can not capture how much he has grown. We are going to stay a few weeks with my family and then head up to Delhi to see Tommy's family. When I get back I will share about our trip with you. Last week we took a trip to the Creation Museum and I would love to share about that too and show you some pics, but I really don't have time now because I am getting ready to go home. I will tell you all about it later. Please keep us in your prayers, especially Tommy since he will be lonely for a few weeks. Love you all. Kelly

No comments: