7.01.2007

Scary!!!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi!!! I'm so glad you found my blog and I found yours! I had no idea ya'll were in Louisville - and I didn't know you had a little boy! He is just so cute! From reading your blog it seems that ya'll are doing great! We are too... only about 8 weeks to go until our little Lauren is born. I'm really ready for her to be here! I will be checking your blog often for updates!

Anonymous said...

awwww we had to go get a box of tissues cause he is just growing up so fast. lol. all the videos are so cute. we can't wait for yall to come down! love yall and give caleb smoochies on both cheeks from us.

love aunt katie and aunt shelly

Amber said...

Oh my goodness, he is so cute!

How in the world are you getting your videos on there? Now that Sophia is growing up, the family would just love for me to figure that feature out...