This is the sweetest video that I have ever recorded of Caleb. I know you will enjoy it just as much as I do!!! I keep watching it time and time again because it melts my heart. Caleb has been a bit of a struggle lately because he has just hit the Twos and it has been pretty rough. Tommy and I have been very consistent in our discipline and trying to teach Caleb how to live go about living a life pleasing to God. The reason Caleb is so difficult is because he can't possibly live righteously because he does not know the Savior. In watching Caleb, I have seen how we are born into SIN, but through prayer and example Tommy and I are hoping that he will one day see his sin, repent, and surrender his life to Christ. What a day that will be!!! Please pray for us in this time of training that we won't be too discouraged or feel like "it is not working." Please pray that God would soften Caleb's heart toward Him and that he would one day be saved. Praise God for Jesus and that we have a way to the Father.
All creatures of our God and King, Lift up your voice and with us sing, Alleluia! Thou burning sun with golden beam, Thou silver moon with softer gleam!
Oh, praise Him! O, praise Him! Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia!
Sorry it is really dark; we have aweful lighting in our house.

2 comments:
Hallelu-u-u-u (voice crack)-jah! That's so incredibly cute! It's all I can do to keep from heading over there to snatch him up and kiss him! You'll have to do it for me (but say it's from me!)
What a beautiful site! I pray for your family often & pray God's wisdom & discernment as you parent 2 wonderful boys together. God is faithful! Love, Shelly
Post a Comment