
We celebrated Thanksgiving with Tommy's family in Prospect, KY, which is about 20 minutes from our place. They rented a house for a few days there to be near us for Thanksgiving. I had just given birth to Nate so they were kind to come our way. I didn't take many pictures because baby Nate was eating every two hours and colicy. Caleb had a stomach virus and was throwing up, so I think I am excused for not taking many pics. Poor Caleb just laid around all weekend and watched cartoons. He would get up and play here and there but not for long because it would wear him out. Here is a pic of Honey and Caleb pooped!!! So cute.

Cousin Ashtin is getting in her lovin' as much as she can. Isn't she so cute???!!! She and her sister Brianna loved getting to hold Nate. We had a great time with them!!!
Nate is doing much better with the Colic. His stomach seems to be getting better everyday and he is sleeping like a champ at night. He is so precious and sweet. He has the sweetest cry and it is so soft. He loves to be held and is not as independant as his big brother. He would much rather snuggle with Mommy and I love it. I am savoring each moment with him because it passes by so fast and he is already getting so big. He is about 12 pounds now and not slowing down. He smiled a few times at me yesterday and tried to talk to me too. I am so thankful to God that he has blessed me with three sweet boys to nurture and love.


No comments:
Post a Comment