6.10.2008

Cool Down Fun


Well, yesterday we went out to a community water fountain and let Caleb have a much needed cool down. Caleb had never played in a fountain before, and it took him about 15 minutes to like it but it he caught on real fast. He had a blast, except when he got splashed in the face by the other children. He didn't like that too much!! We really enjoyed ourselves and then went home to eat some wonderful tasting sausage and red gravy, with rice of course. HA!!!



Gotta love that face!!!!

And that one too!!!


I think Tommy had more fun than Caleb!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love,love, love the new pictures!! Caleb is so cute! I can't wait to see him again soon, along with baby number two! Love you guys. Thanks for sharing these little moments. They're great. Love - Melissa B.