



Last Friday we had our first family trip to the Louisville Zoo. Tommy and I had been planning it for a while and finally the day arrived to go. Well, Caleb had no idea what was going on but Tommy and I were like little kids in a candy store. We really enjoyed just having a day out to do something fun and we really had a great time. Just being together as a family was such a special thing and we will never forget it. Having Caleb with us made me realize that we have a little boy. Don't get me wrong, I know that we have one, but it made it so real to see Tommy carrying Caleb on his shoulders and just goofing around with him. I love it!!! I am so thankful to God that He has blessed us with family!! I look at my boys daily and thank the Lord for giving me such precious people to take care and to love. God has given me such a great responsibiliy in taking care of them and spuring them on to be Godly men. I take that responsibility with such pride and joy; this is the best job that any wife and mother could have.

No comments:
Post a Comment