
This is Luke; he is taller than me now and sounds like a grown man when he speaks. He has matured so much and is really becoming a mature man of God. I really enjoyed seeing him because I remember when I started working as their nanny he was only 11 years old. He has turned out to be a very handsome young man.

This is Nathen and he is the second to the oldest of the children. He is soooo much fun to be around and he really enjoys teasing me which makes me feel so loved. He is very funny and is also growing to be a handsome young man.

This is Sandy. I am sure everyone knows who she is because if you know me, then you pretty much have gotten to know her. I am always spiritually challenged when I am around her and I learn so much about how to love God, my husband, and Caleb. I love her more than she will every know and I thank the Lord for putting her in my life. She is not just my mentor but my best friend. Love you girl!

I didn't get any pictures of David but he is the leader of this household and does a wonderful job. He is such a great Dad and husband. Tommy and I are so glad that he was our pastor and we miss hearing him preach and guide his church. Anyway we had such a wonderful trip and thank God for allowing us to go. We played outside on the trampoline, played dance mat, and ate a lot. We also had some great talks with the children and Dave and Sandy. I will cherish this visit forever because they saw Caleb for the first time. Hopefully this trip will be the first of many. Tommy and I feel as if the children are our nieces and nephews. We love you guys and miss you already.

No comments:
Post a Comment