2.01.2007

Off to church









"Can you believe they put me in this? I know it is cold out there but my goodness! I think they did this just so they could have fun taking pictures."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh how cute, he looks just like bryce!!

Anonymous said...

so i just finished working on my stuff and my brain hurts bad. well just wanted to drop back in and say hi. hi. gots to go. -shel-

April Rayborn said...

Hey Kelly! That was sooooooooo cute ;) I joined this little google thing just so I could comment... lol Did you get to see my little pic of me and Calab on my website? It's really adorable. Aunt April wants to keep Calab for a night so Mommy and Daddy can go out and have a fun night ;) lol

Well, let me know what you think about my site ;) I have changed alot of things. I have 4 slide shows. By the way some people don't understand the one with my angel baby--- I made a In loving memory of the baby I lost at 11 weeks- the first pic is of the baby and the rest are of angels ;) and I miss you pics.

Well, chat later.Love ya'll,

April ;)